Does Your Gown Need A Cleaning?
You’ve invested in a dress, and danced the night away. Now what? Flair offers wedding gown cleaning and preservation. We’ve partnered with a company that has been cleaning and preserving gowns since 1890!
The cleaning process protects fabrics from sugar stains, dust, bacteria, moths and other airborne pollutants that destroy your gown’s loveliness.
Bridal Gown Cleaning rates start at $200
Bridal Gown Cleaning & Preservation rate is $375.
Please call us at 617.247.2828, fill out the form on the right, or email us at email@example.com for more information or to get the process started.
How Does It Work?
Drop of your gown at our store at 140 Newbury St. in Boston and your gown will be shipped directly back to you after cleaning and preservation.
1. A soiled gown is accepted for cleaning.
2. During an initial inspection, your gown’s condition is noted.
3. Your gown is carefully and expertly cleaned.
4. Loose beading or other minor repairs are made.
5. Your gown is completely checked for spots or stains.
6. Any necessary recleaning or wet cleaning is completed.
7. Your gown is steam pressed, busted and stuffed with acid free tissue.
8. Your gown is boxed and sealed with a heavy grade Cryovac film.
9. Lastly, your gown is now preserved and ready for safe shipping.