Our designers are wowing us with what is in store for 2011! Here are some juicy details:
1. The NOTCH TOP – a cute little detail that changes up the classic strapless look. See Siri’s flirty Paulette dress below.
2. BELTS – Your bridesmaid dress has offically become THE Party Dress with this addition. Check out A.B. Ellie (www.abellie.com) for Flair approved belts – adorable and fashion forward at an incredible price!
3. COTTON – Everyone loves the look and feel of cotton (do you have the commercial jingle in your head). Your bridesmaids will love wearing cotton on your big day. Light and comfortable, these dresses will have your girls skipping down the aisle with glee.
4. YELLOW – Think daffodils, marigold and sunflowers – yellow is the IN color this upcoming season. Surrounding yourself in all this warm color will make you just glow on the big day.
5. NEUTRAL TONES – Taupes and Dark Greys are the new Chocolate Brown and Black. These colors are colorful, formal, and rewearable! For your formal wedding, your girls can easily wear cocktail length dresses in these flattering hues.
6. Distinguishing your beloved MOH – Let your MOH stand out with a little flair. A different colored dress on your MOH let’s everyone know just how much she means to you. Keep it low key – for example if your girls are all wearing navy, have your MOH wear a shade lighter, like Evening Blue.