We are bursting with excitement as we can’t wait to receive our NEW 2010 dresses. A few months ago, we were one of the very few boutiques to preview the newest collections of Lynn Lugo, Dessy Group, Jenny Yoo, and Siri. All we have to say is CUTE CUTE CUTE!! The newest styles will be arriving at both of our showrooms soon enough. But if you can’t wait, we do have amazing trunk shows lined up so start gathering your girls, brides. Save those dates & see the latest trends for yourself!
– Coren Moore: February 26 – 28
*by appointment only
what was your favorite memory of your big day?
how did you choose your bridesmaids’ dresses?
i’ve been a bridesmaid several times and know how it feels to be uncomfortable and so “uniformed.” that’s definitely the last thing i wanted to avoid for my girls. my bridesmaids have such different personalities and i wanted to convey it. that’s why i opted for different styles of dresses but within the same color pallette. we had a blast at Flair, trying on different styles: bubble hem, pencil hem, knee-lengths, floor-lengths, etc. and it helped that they knew what they wanted. it was just a matter of making it all come together. and it did! now, if we only didn’t get too crazy with the fake eyelashes…haha 🙂
now, who’s responsible for those adorable wedding photos?
Erica Berger Wedding & Portrait Photography Based in San Francisco, CA
With holidays coming up, 2009 will be over with one quick farewell. But what’s a goodbye without one big boom?!
Coren Moore – Marin Bridal Gown in duchess silk satin
Coren Moore – Charlotte in silk shantung
…because we love, love. in fact, we love sharing the love.
thank you, le love for sharing <3
- Folding hair brush with mirror: After a few drinks, one’s hair tends to go all rat’s nest. Let’s avoid that and keep the candid reception pics looking just as classy as the posed ones.
- Hairspray: Because Hurricane Belinda came out to play on your wedding day, in the form of gale force winds…enough said.
- Clear Elastics: You’re not loving the huge cheetah print clip your maid has chosen to keep her hair up.
- Bobby Pins: A classic must have item; it does it all from keeping your hair just so to keeping Uncle Earl’s pants in place after the busted button incident at your all you can eat buffet reception.
- Earring backs: Who hasn’t lost one (or 20) of these in their lifetime? If not needed on the big day, these will certainly come in handy later on.
- Emory board: You want to keep that $50 manicure looking like a million bucks all night long.
- Clear nail polish: pantyhose…pretty self-explanatory.
- Mending Kit: Because your girls love to bust a move, which can often lead to a busted seam.
- Double-sided tape: Let’s keep all under garments under the garment.
- Stain remover: Because you can’t make red wine illegal at your reception, as much as you may want to.
- Static remover: Aunt Cathy’s charmeuse gown just refuses to stay put.
- Breath Freshener: Because with all of those clinking glasses you’re going to be kissing your hunny alot, and there’s no way you’re steering clear of the garlic potatoes.
- Deodorant wipe: Deorderant tends to go AWOL after a few of your favorite dance jams.
- Tampon: Do we really need to spell this out for you?
- Adhesive Bandages: Your choice of shoe based on style, not comfort.
- Pain reliever: The lack of sleep the night before is catching up to you in the form of a massive headache.
- Facial Tissues: There will be tears which leads to runny mascara
- Dancing Socks: Because what true dancing fool keeps their shoes on past dinner?
But what about themes? Halloween is around the corner and I couldn’t help but wonder…is it possible? Do people really have Halloween themed weddings?
The Answer: One spooky YES.
One quick Google search and I’ve found how to have the “Perfect Halloween Wedding”
And of course, a few couples who have vowed through blood and grool and partied through the late night witching hours…
we hope they had a fang-tastic wedding!
as you all know, one of flair’s favorite blogs is design*sponge.
today, i started my day with a nice hot mug of coffee and perused the new blogs from d*s. i think this awesome diy sunprint corkboard and tray projects would be great projects for you soon to be wed couples.
why this made me think of you lovebirds?
a corkboard would be perfect to display your place cards, or a way to have your guests post their notes of blessings and well wishes! sunprint trays just the cutest table accessories for anything.
these are fun, easy, and inexpensive projects that will you and your honey can create – together! trust us, your guests will love them.
watch the video for the easy instructions. thanks, grace for the wonderful ideas!
Every couple wants their wedding to be a reflection of themselves – favorite colors, shared interests and loves, the perfect location that truly defines them as a couple.
On August 25, 2009 in Odaiba, Japan one lucky couple won the wedding of a lifetime complete with designer bridal gown, photographers, floral arrangements, and a lifesize Gundam RX78!
The winning couple’s love of each other was just as great as their love for Gundam that they named their newborn daughter, Sayla from the famous anime series.
Talk about a giant wedding!