Plan your wedding in style!
Do it right at the Omni Parker House’s Brides of Distinction Brunch!
This just in: Wedding planning is alot of work. Story at 11:00.
OK, that is obviously not newsworthy because we ALL know that wedding planning is difficult. It seems like there are almost too many options, right? One minute my Pinterest wedding board is on lock and I know exactly what I’m doing. Then the next minute, new pins populate and they make me want to change absolutely everything. The information overload can be pretty overwhelming. Those big bridal shows and exhibitions are great, but they’re kinda in the same boat. It’s just a little too much to process all at once. That’s why we LOVE the Omni Parker House’s annual Brides of Distinction brunch. It’s like a bridal show shrunken down to an intimate (not intimidating) size, complete with mimosas and cake. Interested? Here’s what you need to know:
1) If you’re considering the Omni for your wedding (which you should be) this is the perfect opportunity to see their Rooftop Ballroom decorated. It can be really tough to envision your wedding just looking at old photos; this event really brings the space to life!
2) Much like a bridal show, this brunch allows you to meet great vendors. The difference, though, is that these vendors have been handpicked by the Omni because, well, they’re some of the best in the biz! Don’t waste time sifting through a mass of vendors; come to this brunch and meet only the best! (In attendance: Madison Floral, Rentals Unlimited, Person & Killian Photography, Montilio’s Baking Company, The Gilded Harp, Joseph Gann Jewelers, Invitations & Company, Encore Event Technologies, Alexandra Makeup Artistry, Bella Hair Studio and FLAIR!)
3) As you brunch, you can also learn from seasoned wedding experts like The Knot! Guest speakers will give you invaluable wedding insight and advice, while you munch on the Omni’s amazing edibles!
4) There are fabulous giveaways from each vendor, and we’re not talking about little trinkets. You have the opportunity to save hundreds!
5) Last, but certainly not least, you’ll be treated to an amazing fashion show by Flair! See the hottest new designs in bridal and bridesmaids and well also be on hand to answer any of your burning dress questions!
Do we have you convinced yet? You really should attend this event; it’s the best of the best and one of the most fun, relaxing ways to get some of your wedding planning done! Call today to book your spot, all of the info is above 🙂 See you there!